Scope for Sofa Customizations
If possible, we want to support all your customization needs.
However, there are limits to what can be customized based on the the manufacturing capabilities of the factories that we work with.
Read on to develop a better understanding about what can and cannot be customized when you craft your dream sofa with us.
Yes! You are not restricted to just our collections on display.
Do reach out to us if you are looking for a sofa style that are not currently listed in our offerings.
How it works?
- Share with us a photo of the sofa design you like and the required dimensions, especially the width of the sofa
- If one of our partner factories have a close fit, we will revert with the photo of the sofa from the factory floor and a quotation
- Complete payment to proceed with order confirmation
- Upon order confirmation, delivery will be completed in 6 - 8 weeks
Sofa Upholstery Colours
Yes! We are able to support colour customizations.
Please refer to our colour and width customizations page for more information on alternative colours by material that we have available for our sofa collections. If you have a particular colour or pattern in mind, share with us the photo and we will try to find a close match.
Yes! We can make sofas that follows your exact width requirements.
However, we may advise if we think that the dimensions would not look too nice or there are limitations in transportation.
- Widths are too small for sofas with thick armrests making the sofa look disproportionately small
- Widths are too large for sofas to fit into lifts and we need to modularize the sofa by breaking up the sofa into 2 or more parts and connect them with connectors that can be easily detached if desired
Maybe. We can increase the seat height for some sofas by adjusting the height of the sofas with high sofa legs.
For sofas with high wooden legs: We can increase the default seat height by 3cm. This is achieved by using 18cm wooden legs instead of using the default 15cm wooden legs.
For sofas with high metal legs: We can increase or decrease the default seat height by 3cm. This is achieved by using 12cm or 18cm metal legs instead of using the default 15cm metal legs.
For sofas with low legs: We do not recommend changing the seat height via changing the height of sofa legs as these sofas work well with low sofa legs.
Maybe. Washable covers are only possible if the fabric sofa design has movable seat cushion and back cushions.
For sofa designs with movable seat cushion and back cushion, we can explore options to add zippers and remove stitchings the fix the fabric to the cushions.
Taking the Castle Fabric Sofa as an example:
- The seat cushion covers is originally not removable and hence washable due to tuftings
- We can make it removable by converting the tufting design to simple straight cushions with no tuftings
No. At the moment, we are unable to customize the seat depth for any of our sofa collections.
This requires a major effort from our partnering manufacturers to come up with new moulds used in crafting the sofas. These moulds are used in cutting and shaping of sofa foams, sofa upholstery and programming of CNC machines.
No. At the moment, we are unable to customize the armrest thickness for any of our sofa collections.
The armrest thickness is part of our sofa collection design. Amendments of sofa thickness is not recommended as it affects the overall look and feel of the sofa.
In addition, similar to seat depth, this requires a major effect from our partnering manufacturers to come up with new moulds used in crafting the sofas.